We are Virtuagym: a leading SaaS company providing an innovative all-in-one solution for health professionals ranging from large gyms to personal trainers. This includes exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
We are with two offices in Amsterdam and Medellin 200+ employees, 15+ million end-users, 30,000 trainers and more than 7,500 health clubs worldwide. Virtuagym is a scale-up which grows 100% every year.
Constantly growing, we are looking for a new face to complement our Business Development Representatives team by representing our product for the Dutch market. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
How life at Virtuagym will be:
In this role, you will be a key player responsible for the growth and development of Virtuagym as well as seeking out new clients for Virtuagym in the Netherlands. You will add to the process of engaging and motivating our clients to use our software and expanding our customer base every day. You will become a master of persuasion, determined to make sure every gym and studio is aware of Virtuagym.
Team work, celebrating shared success and integrity are the most important values at Virtuagym and you will definitely have a chance to contribute to them. Every one of your days with us will be an opportunity to cultivate and evolve your personal and professional skills, as well as to raise awareness and make a major impact on a global scale. Here, at Virtuagym, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help, and support each other, so by joining us you become a part of an amiable and energetic team.
Some of your key tasks will be:
- Targeting fitness B2B prospects by leveraging best lead generation resources
- Pitching the products with excellent sales messages
- Contacting prospects via a multi-channel approach – cold calling, email, networking and social media
- Arranging demo scheduling with account executives and logging activities in CRM
What you will bring to the team:
- A desire to overachieve on your goals
- Hustle, determination and persistence
- Sales experience, preferably with cold-calling
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch (native-level)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Here’s why you should come work with us:
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues and having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities across our offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, working in an informal and fun environment
- We are remote-friendly; working from home is an option, but during COVID times we are fully remote
- We provide a full-time contract, 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract), 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan
- An opportunity for the dynamic career growth with a lot of support from the management team
- Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide monthly contribution towards your gym subscription and a Friends & Family gym discount
- We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions, Lunch & Learns with interesting speakers and more
Are you ready to join us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the apply button below!
For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with SportScoutz
Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy.
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 99114
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.