Are you an experienced Executive Assistant looking for a challenging new role as Chief of Staff where you can make a real impact? Can you prioritize like a pro and are you a star in project management? Then definitely keep on reading this exciting vacancy and maybe you will join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world!
What you will do:
As Chief of Staff you will be responsible for organizing, prioritizing and assisting in all the activities regarding the two co-founders/CEO’s. Your key focus as their right hand is to support them in setting priorities and managing these priorities in an efficient way. For the weekly board meetings and monthly supervisory board meetings, your task is collecting and sharing all required documents and information with the internal and external stakeholders – all to make sure everything runs smoothly. During these meetings you will share important insights and take notes, which will also be shared with all members.
As Chief of Staff your ideas and thoughts are highly valued, whether it’s in the weekly board meetings or any other project you are a part of. Also regarding workflow optimization and automation, you will have the full responsibility to ensure the CEO’s become more efficiently organized. This includes driving and executing projects, workstreams and processes that will optimize day to day operations, such as implementing a new tool for calendar management.
As the right hand of both CEO’s, you will also be responsible for managing their calendar and mailbox. This includes scheduling meetings internally and externally. But it doesn’t end there. This exciting role is as versatile as you want it to be, by taking part in company wide projects. For example, you will organize the company wide Friday update presentation and the coordination of the office relocation project.
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience as an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant, currently looking for more strategic challenges
- A proactive and confident mentality: you are always aware of relevant company-wide information. Your talent is to have answers ready before the question is asked.
- You are tech-savvy, and have proven experience in workflow- and process optimization/automation
- You feel comfortable having a key position, dealing with confidential information and you have a good sense of efficient communication.
- You like to have ownership and to take initiative and you are not afraid to lead all board-related processes fully.
- You can prioritize like a pro: apart from staying on top of your own email, you manage the inboxes of the co-founders/CEO’s, and take actions accordingly.
- Event & hospitality management is your passion, organizing new events gives you a thrill
- You are a star in diary management, you love piecing together the puzzle
- You are the gatekeeper of the board members. Part of the role is selling a no, whether externally or to your team members.
- Thanks to your hospitality and warm energy, everyone will always walk away with a smile!
Here's why we think you should come work with us:
We offer solid compensation, a monthly contribution to your gym membership, weekly cross-fit and yoga classes when available again, knowledge exchange sessions (pizza included!) and Dutch-speaking courses.
- When in office: fresh fruit in the office, Friday drinks and plenty of other fun events with your colleagues (for now remote, but when we are back at the office, just like that!).
- We are remote-friendly, so you'll have the option to work both from home and in the office (when possible)
- We provide 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract), holiday allowance and a pension plan
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities across our offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, working in an easy-going and fun environment
- As a scale-up, we offer great freedom and autonomy to take ownership of projects and to develop your skills and experience with us
We are Virtuagym: a leading SaaS company providing an innovative all-in-one solution for health professionals ranging from large gyms to personal trainers. This includes exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
We are with two offices in Amsterdam and Medellin 200+ employees, nearly 15 million end-users, 30,000 trainers and more than 6,000 health clubs worldwide. Virtuagym is a scale-up which grows 100% every year.
Team work, celebrating shared success and integrity are the most important values at Virtuagym and you will definitely have a chance to contribute to them. Every one of your days with us will be an opportunity to cultivate and evolve your personal and professional skills, as well as to raise awareness and make a major impact on a global scale. Here, at Virtuagym, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help, and support each other, so by joining us you become a part of an amiable and energetic team.
Are you ready to join us?
Please do not hesitate to apply!
Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy.
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Specialiteit: Office Management
Ref nr: 98615
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.