Constantly growing, we are looking for a new face to complement our Marketing team for 5-6 months, starting per February 2021. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
In this role, you will be working 40 hours per week as a part of the Marketing team, and get plenty of responsibility from the get go. During this internship you will learn and work with all facets of content marketing and so develop a solid all round skill set. Together with your colleagues you will get to collaborate on exciting projects during which you’ll be invited to pitch your fresh ideas and solutions…and test and implement them!
Some of your key tasks will be:
- Assisting in the ongoing localization of our global marketing strategies
- Translation & transcreation of articles, newsletters & other marketing texts
- Assisting in the creation of client case studies and video testimonials
- Optimizing email marketing campaigns for Dutch audiences
- Assisting our SEO experts in optimizing our pages for the Dutch market
- Assisting our SEA experts in optimizing their campaigns
- Assisting in PR to improve brand awareness in the Benelux market
- Assisting in market research to optimize our localization approach
What you will bring to the team:
- You’re a 3rd or 4th year student (HBO / WO) in the EU of a Business, Communication or Marketing program
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch (native) and English
- You know how to write for various audiences and different online channels
- You have experience with content marketing, SEO and/or SEA
- You are creative, motivated and passionate and you, of course, love writing!
Bonus points for…
- Prior experience with HubSpot and/or WordPress
- Affinity with fitness
What we can offer you:
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues, having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities across our offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, working in an informal and fun environment
- We are remote-friendly, so you'll have the option to work both from home and in the office (when possible)
- An opportunity to work on your university project, the time you need for this task can be discussed with your supervisor
- An opportunity to grow and gain practical knowledge by working closely with your supervisor and our team
- Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, offer free weekly CrossFit classes, and a Friends & Family gym discount
- We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions and Lunch & Learns
*We are currently working from home. It doesn’t deter us from doing fun stuff with our team though, so keep your pictionary/charades/dance moves sharp! 😉
We are Virtuagym: a leading SaaS company providing an innovative all-in-one solution for health professionals ranging from large gyms to personal trainers. This includes exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
We are with two offices in Amsterdam and Medellin 200+ employees, nearly 15 million end-users, 30,000 trainers and more than 6,000 health clubs worldwide. Virtuagym is a scale-up which grows 100% every year.
Team work, celebrating shared success and integrity are the most important values at Virtuagym and you will definitely have a chance to contribute to them. Every one of your days with us will be an opportunity to cultivate and evolve your personal and professional skills, as well as to raise awareness and make a major impact on a global scale. Here, at Virtuagym, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help, and support each other, so by joining us you become a part of an amiable and energetic team.
Are you ready to join us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below!
For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy.
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 98638
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.