Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge at an international SaaS scale-up?
We are looking for a creative and energetic Digital Marketing Specialist – US, a T-shaped marketer who will be responsible for owning and improving the marketing mix for our US Market. Think of adapting our message and campaign strategy to the different states, leading our (digital) events, creating value out of our customer stories and so on.
This will be a high-impact role within the Marketing Team and you will become a key driver of Virtuagym’s growth.
Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
What this role looks like:
- Gaining a deep understanding of our US-based customers and prospects, including their organizational goals, structures, motivations, and buying processes;
- Developing compelling and attention-grabbing messaging for high-impact interactions in order to create awareness among our target audience;
- Owning the US digital event mix, leading our podcasts and webinars together with our Events team;
- Finding new and innovative ways to target and engage our US prospects across all marketing channels, identifying the best platforms to reach them through thoughtfully crafted outbound campaigns;
- Establishing and reporting on metrics that help refine the performance of these initiatives, while keeping an eye on the full funnel (closed deals and retention).
What you bring to the table:
- You are a T-shaped marketer with 4+ years of experience, you have a broad knowledge covering a wide range of digital tactics, across multiple channels and platforms;
- You have good public speaking skills and feel comfortable in front of a camera or behind a microphone;
- You are a self-starter, highly skilled in handling multiple projects at once and a master at prioritization and getting things done;
- You know how to improvise, think creatively, and be an enthusiastic problem solver, coming up with creative and unorthodox ideas to engage prospects;
- You know how to deal with a fast-paced scale-up environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities – B2B experience is a plus;
- You are analytical and data-driven with an openness to change course as needed based on consistent measurement and tracking;
- You are a native English speaker with strong communication skills and a direct experience of the US market – bonus points if you’ve worked in the fitness sector!
Here’s why you should come work with us:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities across our offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, working in an easy-going and fun environment
- As a scale-up, we offer great freedom and autonomy to take ownership of projects and to develop your skills and experience with us
- We are remote-friendly, so you'll have the option to work both from home and in the office (when possible).
- We provide 25 paid holidays per year, holiday allowance and a pension plan
- Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, offer free weekly crossfit and a Friends & Family gym discount
- We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions (pizza included!) and Lunch & Learns with interesting speaker
Virtuagym is a leading tech company providing innovative fitness software for gyms, personal trainers, and corporate health services. Virtuagym has grown into an all-in-one solution for client coaching, membership management, billing, scheduling, access control and more. It’s integrated mobile fitness apps offer solutions for exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
With 200+ employees across two offices in Europe and Latin America, Virtuagym supports more than 15 million end-users, 30,000+ trainers worldwide and over 5,000 health clubs, including Basic-Fit (NL), Xercise4Less (UK), various YMCA’s (USA), and XSport (USA).
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
Ready To Join Us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below! We will get back to your application within 5 working days.
Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy.
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 98616
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.