Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge at an international SaaS scale-up?
We are looking for a creative and energetic Enterprise Marketer, a T-shaped marketer who will be responsible for owning and improving the marketing mix for our Enterprise and Corporate Health segments.
You will become an expert on our prospects, their roles in their organizations, how they make technology decisions, and use that knowledge to develop a strategic approach to reach out to key decision makers. This will be a high-impact role within the Marketing Team and you will become a key driver of Virtuagym’s growth.
Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
What this role looks like:
- Gaining a deep understanding of our enterprise customers and prospects, including their organisational goals, structures, motivations, and buying processes;
- Acting as a point of contact between Sales and Marketing, planning and facilitating the cross-functional relationships;
- Improving our definition and knowledge of the Enterprise market and find new and innovative ways to target and engage our prospects across all marketing channels, identifying the best platforms to reach them through thoughtfully crafted campaigns;
- Owning the lead nurturing efforts for the Enterprise segment, identifying areas in the prospecting lifecycle where communications can be tailored and delivered with specificity;
- Developing compelling and attention-grabbing messaging for high-impact interactions in order to create awareness among our target audience;
- Owning the Enterprise digital event mix, leading our podcasts and webinars together with our Events team;
- Establishing and reporting on metrics that help refine the performance of these initiatives, while keeping an eye on the full funnel (closed deals and retention).
What you bring to the table:
- You are a T-shaped marketer with 4+ years of experience, you have a broad knowledge covering a wide range of digital tactics, across multiple channels and platforms;
- You have experience in the B2B sector, ideally in an account-based role or supporting enterprise account-driven marketing;
- You ideally have experience working with CRM platforms (Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, etc);
- You are a self-starter, highly skilled in handling multiple projects at once and a master at prioritization and getting things done;
- You know how to improvise, think creatively, and be an enthusiastic problem solver, coming up with creative and unorthodox ideas to engage prospects;
- You are analytical and data-driven with an openness to change course as needed based on consistent measurement and tracking;
- You’re interested in understanding and impacting various growth levers in a high-velocity SaaS business, and you know how to deal with a scale-up environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- You have proven written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages are a plus!). If you love writing, this job will spark joy!
Here’s why you should come work with us:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities across our offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, working in an easy-going and fun environment
- As a scale-up, we offer great freedom and autonomy to take ownership of projects and to develop your skills and experience with us
- We are remote-friendly, so you'll have the option to work both from home and in the office (when possible).
- We provide 25 paid holidays per year (based on full time), holiday allowance and a pension plan
- Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide a monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, offer free weekly crossfit and a Friends & Family gym discount
- We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions (pizza included!) and Lunch & Learns with interesting speaker
Virtuagym is a leading tech company providing innovative fitness software for gyms, personal trainers, and corporate health services. Virtuagym has grown into an all-in-one solution for client coaching, membership management, billing, scheduling, access control and more. It’s integrated mobile fitness apps offer solutions for exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
With 200+ employees across two offices in Europe and Latin America, Virtuagym supports more than 15 million end-users, 30,000+ trainers worldwide and over 5,000 health clubs, including Basic-Fit (NL), Xercise4Less (UK), various YMCA’s (USA), and XSport (USA).
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
Ready To Join Us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below! For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with the recruitment team at email@example.com.
Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy.
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 98701
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.