Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge at an international SaaS scale-up? Working remote is possible.
We’re now looking for a talented Key Account Manager (post-sale) to join our Amsterdam-based team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and fitter place.
As our Key Account Manager you are responsible for relationship management of several of our most important accounts, such as large-scale gym chains operating on an international level. This full-time role is focused on accounts in the DACH market.
Virtuagym is a leading tech company providing innovative fitness software for gyms, personal trainers, and corporate health services. Virtuagym has grown into an all-in-one solution for client coaching, membership management, billing, scheduling, access control and more. Our integrated mobile fitness apps offer solutions for exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
With 200+ employees across two offices in Europe and Latin America, Virtuagym supports more than 15 million end-users, 30,000+ trainers worldwide and over 6,000 health clubs, including Basic-Fit (NL), Xercise4Less (UK), various YMCA’s (USA), and soon-to-be Jetts Fitness (AU).
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow as we empower you to explore, learn and do great things while we conquer the world with our great solutions!
What You’ll Do:
- Be responsible for direct account management of several Key Accounts, with a focus on the DACH market;
- Ensure the business goals that your accounts have in mind using our software solution are met as efficiently and effectively as possible;
- Liaise between our Product Development team, Key Account Management team, and your accounts;
- Participate in activities of the sales process together with the Enterprise Sales team to grow the DACH market;
- Be involved in process optimization internally within the Key Account Management team;
- Represent Virtuagym at industry events and fairs.
Your Typical Day:
- First on your agenda for the day is a catch-up with the contact person from your main account to brainstorm a new flow for online member sign-up;
- After a great meeting, you are ready to present an onsite training to the team from a newly transferred club;
- Post-lunch, you'll read the latest Product Release notes to catch up on exciting newly launched features for your accounts and test these within your own demo portal;
- Next on the agenda is an onboarding call for a recent addition to your account portfolio to coordinate the next steps for the implementation of their own app, built by our Product Development team;
- You'll wrap up the day by having an alignment meeting with your Manager to hear about the latest updates in the Key Account Management team.
- Ideally 1-3 years of client-facing experience through an account management or sales position;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English;
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent;
- You are a great communicator and a true relationship builder, and you are able to build rapport and establish credibility with account stakeholders;
- You are proud of your solid project management skills, and are comfortable with steering your projects in a fast-changing environment;
- You possess strong attention to detail, a natural drive to optimize processes, and the ability to assess account needs and identify gaps;
- You like working independently, are motivated and self-disciplined to fulfil necessary requirements ahead of schedule;
- You have an enthusiastic and persistent personality – you like to get things done;
- An interest in health, fitness, nutrition, productivity and/or workplace wellness are additional assets.
What We Offer:
- A challenging full-time (40 hours/week) position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself;
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts;
- Good compensation and 25 paid holidays per year (public holidays excluded), possibility to take extra (unpaid) holidays;
- We are remote-friendly, so you'll have the option to work both from home and in the office (when possible);
- Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide monthly contribution towards your gym subscription and a Friends & Family gym discount;
- Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues nearby the beautiful center of Amsterdam! (but working remote is possible)
Are you ready to join us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below!
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 98758
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.