Life Fitness (Atlantic) B.V.
The Life Fitness Family of Brands is comprised of six distinctly different brands that combine to provide opportunities for everyone to be active. To lead the Master Data & Sales Operations Team in the Barendrecht Office we are looking for a fulltime:
Manager Master Data Management
What you will do:
The Manager Master Data Management (MDM) will be responsible for the organization, structure and maintenance of master data in MS Dynamics AX and in Exact for our International Sales Business Unit (ISBU) following the global data governance guidelines. This is to ensure that master data quality meets the expectations of Life Fitness and our stakeholders.
In order to manage Master Data Management at Life Fitness appropriately you will head up a team that needs day-day guidance, planning direction, teambuilding and coaching. Your & your teams’ focus areas include; item master, bill of materials, configurations, cost changes, pricing and any other functions related to item management within MS Dynamics AX and Exact. In addition, MDM is also responsible for the MS Dynamics AX quoting tool E-Con and the trade agreements which need to be further developed and maintained.
Pro-activity, flexibility and accuracy are key elements of the role and you are expected to take the lead and own the international process of master data management. New projects need to be reviewed, prioritized and organized in a logic and structured way, fully aligning with business needs.
You will interact with your team members, cross-functional teams and external vendors/partners as needed. Therefore, effective team communication and outstanding attention to detail are required as well as being eager to learn new systems. You have the ability to prioritize effectively and you have a natural feel for solving problems.
- A university degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a Master Data Management role.
- Experience leading a team is a must
- Can manage multiple tasks /projects and work in a demanding as well as changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact across the organization.
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX, Exact and /or Informatica is a preference
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Thorough working knowledge MS Office applications including SharePoint and Access
- Ability to uptake new application software and train end-users accordingly.
What we offer:
As a part of our Master Data & Sales Operations team, you will work in an open and dynamic department where the work pace is high and not one day is the same. The complexity of the work, the international environment and the possibility to make an important contribution to the success of our organization make this position particularly interesting. Besides that, you will receive competitive compensation, flexible working hours and more attractive benefits.
If you are the right fit for this vacancy & Life Fitness please reply through our application form!
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 97774
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.