Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge at an international SaaS scale-up?
We are now looking for a Marketing Designer Intern to join our Amsterdam-based team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and fitter place.
What this role looks like:
As the Marketing Designer Intern you will be part of the Marketing team. You will support with ideation and creation of visuals for all marketing outings. Think of print advertisements, website content, online ads and more. You'll see how your designs and ideas come to life and will be seen and used by millions of our users across the world.
What you bring to the table:
- You are a student (MBO / HBO) of multimedia design or another relevant program;
- You are creative, driven and motivated;
- You have experience with cross-platform/responsive design techniques;
- You have a good understanding of design principles, UX and layout strategies;
- You have experience designing visual elements to influence user behavior and interactivity;
- You are able to articulate design concepts and explain choices/reasoning to non-graphics people;
- You have a solid understanding of typography and layout, and use of both positive and negative space in designs;
- You are resistant to critical feedback and you can substantiate and defend your design choices;
- You have experience with using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and Invision;
- You are up-to-date with the latest design trends and Dribbble.
Here’s why you should come work with us:
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues, having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities across our offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, working in an informal and fun environment;
- We are remote-friendly, so you'll have the option to work both from home and in the office (when possible again);
- An opportunity to work on your university project, the time you need for this task can be discussed with your supervisor;
- An opportunity to grow and gain practical knowledge by working closely with your supervisor and our team;
- Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide monthly contribution towards your gym subscription and a Friends & Family gym discount;
- We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions and Lunch & Learns.
Virtuagym is a leading tech company providing innovative fitness software for gyms, personal trainers, and corporate health services. Virtuagym has grown into an all-in-one solution for client coaching, membership management, billing, scheduling, access control and more. It’s integrated mobile fitness apps offer solutions for exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
With 200+ employees across two offices in Europe and Latin America, Virtuagym supports more than 15 million end-users, 30,000+ trainers worldwide and over 5,000 health clubs, including Basic-Fit (NL), Xercise4Less (UK), various YMCA’s (USA), and XSport (USA).
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
Ready to join us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below!
For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with the recruitment team at email@example.com.
Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy.
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 98850
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.