We are Virtuagym: a leading SaaS company providing an innovative all-in-one solution for health professionals ranging from large gyms to personal trainers. This includes exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
We are with two offices in Amsterdam and Medellin 200+ employees, nearly 15 million end-users, 30,000 trainers and more than 6,000 health clubs worldwide. Virtuagym is a scale-up which grows 100% every year.
We just started with a new onboarding structure for our B2B clients to offer them more of a turn key solution. This means we will help clients with the complete set up of their own portal by researching their business and adding content applicable to their company set up.
Constantly growing and innovating, we are looking for a new face to aid our Client Success team with Client Onboarding for 5-6 months, starting in January. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
How life at Virtuagym will be:
As the Dutch Onboarding intern, you will be working 40 hours per week as a part of the Client Success team. You will work closely together with our Dutch onboarding team on implementing this new structure and making it a success. Your goal would be to exceed expectations for every new customer who for the first time enters its new software.
You will do so by researching our new clients online and prefilling the content of their portal to their needs as well as designing their app. You will also assist the Onboarding Consultants in setting the customer up for success by putting in all necessary data in the customer’s software before going live.
Team work, celebrating shared success and integrity are the most important values at Virtuagym and you will definitely have a chance to contribute to them. Here, at Virtuagym, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help, and support each other, so by joining us you become a part of an amiable and energetic team.
Some of your key tasks will be:
- Researching our new B2B clients
- Adding content to our clients B2B portals
- Designing our clients’ apps
- Assisting the onboarding team with onboarding tasks
What you will bring to the team:
- You’re a 3rd or 4th year student (HBO) in EU of an Administrative or Business program
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch & English
- You have attention for detail and work well independently and with others
- You work well with deadlines
- Tech-savvy and proactive
- You are creative, motivated and passionate
Bonus points for…
- Design skills or background
- Affinity with fitness
What we can offer you:
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues and having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities, working in an informal and fun environment
- We are remote-friendly, working from home is our norm
- A nice internship allowance during your time at Virtuagym
- An opportunity to work on your university project, the time you need for this task can be discussed with your supervisor
- An opportunity to grow and get practical knowledge by working closely with your supervisor and our team
- Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, offer free weekly crossfit classes, and a Friends & Family gym discount
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 98593
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.